We Do Business In Accordance With The Federal Fair Housing Law
(The Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988)
It is Illegal to Discriminate Against Any Person Because Of Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Familial Status, National Origin, Military Status, Sexual Orientation (1), Disability or Ancestry(2)
- In the sale or rental of Housing or residential lots
- In advertising the sale or Rental of housing
- In the financing of housing
- In the provision of real estate brokerage services
- In the appraisal of housing
- Blockbusting is also illegal
Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination:
- 1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)
- 1-800-927-9275 (TDD)
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development Assistant Secretary For Fair Housing & Equal Opportunity Washington, D.C. 20410
(1) Ohio Fair Housing Law, as defined in section 4112.01 of the Ohio Revised Code.
(2) The Columbus Civil Rights Code Chapter 23.31, City of Columbus, Ohio.